Friday, July 30, 2010

Succession Planting and My Beloved TMX Elmo




Sometimes things don’t quite square. That doesn’t mean we don’t love them.
Think of the contrasts between ice cold sweet watermelon sprinkled with coarse salt or the jolt to your sinus passages when you apply to much wasabi to an avocado roll.

My Beloved TMX Elmo laughs and asks you to do it again. The do it again part is what I think of in the garden. Waiting until the spring of 2011 would be much too long.

So what do we plant now? I’ve already told you that I find it cold in the mornings. Most days this week I’ve taken to wearing a jacket. That didn’t stop us from putting in haricot vert and bush beans.







It also doesn’t stop me from laughing when I pull out Elmo.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment